Marching in the Moonlight Marching in the Moonlight

Pretty decent

I'd say you did a good job with the composition, the movements pace itself without pressuring itself to have a change for the sake of a change, iow, everything transitioned well to other parts. What didn't make the song so boring for me was the drum and bass sections. I like the main riff when it's a string instrument not a horn instrument, the horn doesn't sit well with the song, becomes tedious too fast. Other than that everything is good.

Spwee - Delorean Spwee - Delorean

is this a boss battle song

Pretty wicket man, good job, it's got the movement, makes me want to do drugs. Are you trying to get me to hallucinate?

Scratchmyballs responds:

LOL WAT

It can be a boss battle if you want it to be, just use your imagination! :D

Halindir - Nebula pt. II Halindir - Nebula pt. II

wow

how this didn't make it to the front page is making me a little curious about the community voting system here. This is an excellent song, thank you for sharing

Halindir responds:

And thank you very much for listening and enjoying it Omninescience :)

IronLife Rhythm (Sega 16bit) IronLife Rhythm (Sega 16bit)

what did I just listen too

I imagined robots having sex with tangled wires and electrical current so strong it created an atom bomb

EmperorCharlemagne responds:

shocking
hot
that's the lovin' you get
lovin' a 'bot
ooooooooooo

NGHH'11 - Tsog - Eternalxiii NGHH'11 - Tsog - Eternalxiii

Your good

When you have an album, let me know, I'd love to purchased one. You took what portishead did in their first two albums and evolve those ideas.

EternalXIII responds:

Thanks xD

I actually have a cd full of older instrumentals coming out really soon.

Old-Style DnB (WIP) Old-Style DnB (WIP)

good synth bass

It's missing something when the drum beat is solo, maybe you could add more drum compositions for it or maybe another subtle effect, but the synth bass is evil man, good job on that

Love song for the Loveless Love song for the Loveless

Loved the drum beat

Is the drum beat software or a live drum set?

not only did I love the drum beat, but I loved everything about it, if you wrote an album based on this style I'd buy it.

MD2X responds:

Thank you for the input I'll keep that in mind.....

Ice Cream and Coffee(WIP) Ice Cream and Coffee(WIP)

my ears

Song was nice, but there was way too much bass, it overpowered the other instruments, they were barely inaudible, maybe you should tone it down next time.

OneEighteen responds:

Thanks for the advice. I've yet to sit down and work out some stuff with headphones, just my standard speakers. But I'll go ahead and work on that.

~|| Never Ending Dream ~|| Never Ending Dream

Nice dream beat

Impressive drum beat, did you write it yourself, or is it a sample? as for the other sounds, not to interested in those, but I do like the composition, it had a lot of variety.

T-Free responds:

Jup, the drum beat is completely self-made, as every other element of the track, I do generally not work with samples.^^
Thank you so much for taking a listen and leaving a review! :]

She's my ride home She's my ride home

Nice composition

Sounds pleasant, do you mind telling me where you got the vocals from? is it a effects processor or is it live vocals?

Rapture83 responds:

There are no vocals to this song. it's just guitar, bass, drums, piano, flute, synth, and distorted guitar. I haven't done the lyrics because I just quit smoking and my lungs are getting back to normal. anything else?